Here I shared my wipro interview experience.
The written test usually last for 1 hr in which the candidate is required to answer 50 questions divided into 3 sections. The three sections are:
1. Aptitude - 20 questions
2. Verbal ability - 20 questions
3. Technical - 10 questions
Attempt all the three sections as they have a sectional cut off - you need to pass all the three sections to move to the next round.
You will also be required to write a short essay in 10 minutes on one of the current topics - My topic was 'Do we need watchdogs in our society?' Here are some tips to write a good essay:
- Do not jump into writing immediately as you are given the sheet.
- Take a minute or so to collect your thoughts on the topic and make a quick structure for your write up.
- Include a relevant example, if you can remember quickly.
- Write coherently, point wise.
Once you have done this base work in two minutes, you can use the remaining 8 minutes to put across your thoughts in words.
If you have made it through the written test, you will be required to face a technical test.
Those who clear the technical interview go to face the HR interview.
The type of questions you can expect during an HR interview are: