TCS HR interview questions for freshers
Here is my TCS HR round of interview experience.
- Tell us something about yourself.
- What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
- Why do you think you are a suitable candidate for this position?
- What qualities would you look for in a candidate if you were hiring for this position?
- Do you consider yourself a team player? Give example where you worked in a team and tell us about your role?
- Will you be Okay with re-location, if required?
- What would you do if your manager criticised your work?
- Are you Okay with working over weekends?
- Who founded TCS?
- What do you know about TCS and its business? Can you name some competitors?
- Who is the CEO of TCS?
- What do you do in leisure time?
- Can you work under pressure and dead lines?
- Do you think you are a quick learner?
- How much salary do you expect?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Shared by: Balaram S