Hi Friends, Recently, I appeared for an interview at Accenture and sharing my experience for other aspiring candidates. The interview consisted of 4 rounds:
The written test consisted of 55 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. The questions were pretty simple and tried to test the basic English knowledge, quantitative and logical aptitude.
Some of the questions I remeber:
1. A father divides his property among his 4 children. A gets 1/3 of the property, B gets 2/5 of the remaining. Rest is divided equally
among C and D. What fraction of property do C or D get?
2. One-third of one-fourth of a number is 15. Find three-tenth of that number?
3. A rope is 70 cm long. It is cut into two parts. One part is 2/5 as long as the other part. What will be the length of longer part?
a.) 10 cm
b.) 14 cm
c.) 20 cm
d.) 50 cm
4. A boy multiplied a number by 3/5 rather than 5/3. What is the percentage error in the calculation?
5. a:b = 5:2. What is the value of (8a + 9b): (8a + 2b)?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
a.) Either of these two watches, if used properly, is sure to last for years.
b.) Either of these two watches, if used properly, are sure to last for years.
c.) Either of the watches will last for years
Those who cleared the written test were required to proceed for the GD. Our group consisted of 12 students and the GD lasted for 15 minutes.
The topic of GD for our group was: What can India do to tame the rising petrol prices?
The candidates who cleared the GD were required to face the Technical Interview. Since we were freshers, the purpose of our technical interview was mainly to test our basic technical knowledge. The technical interview was quite brief. I was mainly asked some basic questions on C++. Some of the questions I remember are:
- What are the advantages of inheritance?
- What are static member functions?
- Explain Polymorphism.
- What is Viral Destructor?
I could answer most of the questions and moved to the HR interview. This was the final round of interview. Here are the questions, I faced at HR interview:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why do you want to work at Accenture?
- Tell me your two strengths and weaknesses.
- Why should we hire you?