Accenture Database Interview Questions
- What is RDBMS?
- What is the difference among 'dropping a table', 'truncating a table' and 'deleting all records' from a table?
- What is normalization?
- What is a self join?
- How many types of normalization? What is the use of it?
- What are triggers? How to invoke a trigger on demand?
- How to get the results of a Query sorted in any order?
- What is the INSERT statement?
- What is data warehousing?
- What are different types of data models available? Explain with example?
- Difference between a 'where' clause and a 'having' clause ?
- What is the difference between primary and foreign key?
- What are cursors? Explain different types of cursors. What are the disadvantages of cursors? How can you avoid cursors?
Shared by: Balaram S